Sunday 15 January 2012

Muhammad Ali - Memorable Qoutes

Muhammad Ali, the hand that told the world he is the greatest and no one disputed that. That was because he delivered based on the boosts he made. Came across some of the statements he had made in the past. 
  1. 'Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, his hands can't hit what his eyes can't see'
  2. 'I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and got into bed before the room was dark'
  3. 'It will be a killer, and a chillier, and a thriller, when I get the gorilla in Manila'
  4. 'Frazier is so ugly that he should donate his face to the US Bureau of Wildlife'
  5. 'If you sign to fight me, you need speed and endurance but what you need most is to increase your insurance'
  6. 'I said a lot of things in the heat of the moment that I shouldn't have said. Called him(Frazier) names I shouldn't have called him. I apologise for that. I', sorry. It was all meant to promote the fight'
  7. 'Boxing is a lot of white men watching two black men beat each other up'
  8. 'Nobody has to tell me that this is a serious business. I'm not fighting one man. I'm fighting a lot of men, showing a lot of 'em, here is one man the couldn't defeat. My mission is to bring freedom to 30 million black people'
  9. 'If he [Henry Cooper] gives me jive, he'll fall in five'

No comments: